Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain...


First things first - I'm VERY thankful to have a roof over my head to keep me dry.

Now that I've given my thanks, I'd like to say "RAIN, PLEASE GO AWAY!" This rain has become a huge headache for my little window cleaning business, but even more of a headache to all of you loyal Streakers customers that are waiting patiently to have your windows cleaned. Thank you for your patience. I would love to make the rain stop so that together we can get started with your Spring cleaning, but my reverse rain dancing skills seem to be lacking. Just know, that as soon as the sun does decide to come out and shine for us, my team of professional window cleaners will be very eager to give your family the clear view of Northwest Arkansas that you deserve.

Also, all fliers that are currently out (possibly in your hand right now) will be recognized until the end of May. I originally posted a deadline for the first of May to receive a free lunch to Mama Dean's Soul Food Kitchen with every interior and exterior window cleaning completed, but the ice storm, rain, and all around bad weather has caused a lot of my loyal customers concern and reason to wait to have their windows cleaned. I'm happy to extend this promotion until the end of this month so that all of you will have the opportunity to experience the tasty treats from Mama Dean's while our professionals give your windows a streak free shine.

I hope everyone has stayed dry during this wet season, the sunshine should be just around the corner.

No comments: